For Sale By Owner-Established, Profitable Educational Business and Property with 2 Houses (3 Units) Business and business property - $275,000, with income homes and property-$525,000
Click the photos below to learn more.
For more information or to obtain a prospectus, contact the owner directly at:
Butterfly Haven Corp.
14 Calle la Planta
El Valle de Anton, Panama
Business website: butterflyhavenpanama.com
Business Facebook Page: facebook.com/butterfy.haven
Sale Facebook Page: Butterfly Haven Corp
Also listed on: http://www.mondinion.com/
Click YouTube to subscribe to all property videos.
Here are just a few features making Butterfly Haven a unique business opportunity:
1. It is a turn-key opportunity with a strong and growing income.
2. Butterfly Haven is a wholesome family attraction that leaves people of all ages with smiles on their faces and with an enhanced appreciation of nature. Visitors enjoy an experience that is beautiful, interesting, and educational.
3. The property contains newly renovated housing both for the owner(s) to live on-site as well as 2 other rental units. The rentals are currently occupied by long-term tenants.
4. The employees are highly competent, responsible, and love working in this fun place. They plan to stay after the sale.
5. It is a growing business that enjoys strong word-of-mouth publicity. The customer base includes nationals, foreigners, tour companies, schools, and other institutions.
6. Butterfly Haven enjoys a great standing as the Number One rated tourist attraction out of 36 in Cocle Province Panama according to TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel rating website.
7. It provides a diverse income from visitor admissions, and souvenir sales, besides the rental income.
8. Opportunities exist for additional income such as from food sales, wholesaling butterfly wing jewelry, butterfly releases at weddings and other events, mobile classrooms, etc.
9. The property grounds are beautiful and lush, and maintained by an experienced and talented gardener.
10. It is situated in El Valle, Panama, a truly beautiful place where temperatures are never too cold or too hot: 62-90 F. It is often cited as one of the best places to live and retire in the world.
11. The country enjoys a stable income from the canal as well as being a country that is safe and business friendly.
12. It is the closest attraction, and an easy walk from the artists and farmers market (the hub of town)
13. It is the only attraction other than the market, that is fully roofed against the rain.
14. Many positive projects are coming to El Valle and have already been budgeted by the government-new sidewalks, bike paths, etc.