For Sale By Owner-Established, Profitable Business and Property with 2 Income Producing Houses (3 living units) for $388,000. The Business and House Properties could by sold separately.
Click the photos below to learn more.
For more information or to obtain a prospectus, contact the owner directly at:
Butterfly Haven Corp.
14 Calle la Planta
El Valle de Anton, Panama
Business website: butterflyhavenpanama.com
Business Facebook Page: facebook.com/butterfy.haven
Sale Facebook Page: Butterfly Haven Corp
Also listed on: http://www.mondinion.com/
Click YouTube to subscribe to all property videos.
Here are just a few features making Butterfly Haven a great and unique business opportunity:
1. It is a turn-key opportunity with a strong and growing income averaging 22 percent per year since inception in 2014. The owner is currently passive in the business. A new owner could opt to be more active.
2. Butterfly Haven is a wholesome family attraction that leaves visitors of all ages with smiles on their faces and a greater appreciation of nature. Visitors enjoy an experience that is beautiful, interesting, and educational. It is a business that makes a difference for the environment.
3. The adjacent rental home property contains 2 homes with 3 newly renovated housing units allowing the owner to live on site and rent the other 2 units.
4. The employees are highly competent, responsible, and love working in this fun business.
5. It is a business that enjoys strong word-of-mouth publicity. The customer base includes nationals, foreigners, tour companies, schools, and other institutions.
6. Butterfly Haven enjoys a great standing as the #1 rated tourist attraction out of 36 in Cocle' Province Panama according to TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel rating website. View here:
7. It provides a diverse income from visitor admissions, and souvenir sales, besides the rental income.
8. Opportunities exist for possible additional income such as from food sales, wholesaling butterfly wing jewelry, butterfly releases at weddings and other events, mobile classrooms, etc.
9. The property grounds are beautiful and lush, and maintained by an experienced and talented gardener.
10. It is situated in El Valle, Panama, a truly beautiful place where neither heat nor air conditioning is needed: 62-90 F. It is often cited as one of the best places to live and retire in the world. It draws many visitors from the entire world, plus a steady stream from Panama City, just 2 hours away.
11. Panama enjoys a stable income from the canal as well as being a country that is regarded as safe and business friendly. It is easy for most foreigners to obtain citizenship and to own property and businesses.
12. Butterfly Haven is the closest attraction, and an easy walk from the artists and farmers market (the hub of town)
13. It is one of the few attractions that is fully roofed against the rain.
14. El Valle has nearly completed a Main Street beautification program that includes new sidewalks, bike paths, street lighting, bus stops, etc.